15 Februari 2010

Depa cuti, aku kerja.

Maybe tak sempat2 lagi nak bagitau pasal my new job. Ya lah, busy sangat nak buat clearence kat previous company, Media Prima Radio Networks, jadi lupa yang sebenarnya I had already started working here at Airtime Management & Programming. As in Astro. Hah! All this while, kerja as Creative Marketing & Bussiness Developement Exec, turned me into a proposal expert, master with photoshop (not that i don't like working with Photoshop), a press releaser, yadayadayada. Not totally loving it, but I when it comes to work, I did give to the fullest. Still, I'm blessed to be given the opportunity at MPRN. From an intern to an Exec. What more could I ask for? Thank you.

Now I'm working as (something relating with what UITM had taught me from 2005-2008) a radio announcer. Now that's more like it. I'm still adjusting to the environment. People here welcomed me with opened arms. Seems like I've known them for years. Radio people will always be Radio people. Radio mind, radio talk, radio swears dan banyak lagi, I'm coping people. Fingers crossed. Still loads more to learn from the seniors and bosses. Slowly I will strive to be a better 'talker' in the future, Amin.

Oh Hello February. Just till 13th Feb. Pictures tells a thousand word rite? Now read this. Hah!

Dinner with famille at Johny's

Karaoke jamban with Zyk. Loved it!

Bye bye MPRN! :(

Dinner with Angah, Mummy, Nadeen & Abg Fahmy at Tony Roma's

Hani's mild makeover. By me! Haha ;)

All grown up.

Grrr. Jeles. Haha :p

Kakak. Zara Hani.

Baby. Harris Ziqri.

Adik. Zandra Hana.

Basically, my other not-busy-days, I'll be babysitting these 3 bebots of mine. :)

Oh! Today I'm working. Happy Chinese New Year to All!

3 komentar:

Si Curhat mengatakan...

kakak! sudaa tukar tempat kerja yeh..semoga berjaya di tempat baru!

tapi kakak maintain gojes! esp tang mulut muncung tue..hee ;)

Zarith Adzmira mengatakan...

hello! wah thanks! mmg baru tukar kerja! tukar angin! :)

tak nak pose muncung dah! sooo outdated! ;p

cik puan kerjaya berjaya mengatakan...

syok ye keje baru
hehehe
=)